Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hello world!

So. I'm finally entering the creative blogosphere. Funny, I wouldn't have thought it even six months ago. I've been doing photography for years and posted it on the net, but never as a blogger. I've been blogging (intermittently) since I was a schoolgirl, but never in a particularly creative fashion. But I started sewing last year and also found out that my fascination with vintage/retro clothing went deeper than I originally thought - and now there is a whole list of sewing and fashion blogs I regularly read, and I've started to actually give into my creative urges whenever they take me. Sewing clothes and bags and making jewelry...

And now I'm starting a blog about it. Why? Because I'm still a beginner, and I would really like feedback. I see that there is a whole community of creative people out there, and I want to be a part of it.

Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment