Saturday, September 4, 2010

Self-Stitched September, Day 2, 3 & 4

I'm back in Berlin! It's so nice to back back, although the weather has definitely taken a turn for the worse and it has become distinctly autumny. No matter, this way I can include some of my self-stitched clothes that were made last winter. :)

This is me wearing my blue polka dot skirt before we went back to Berlin, on Sept. 2:

Ok, to be honest, I did wear a cardi...

Yesterday wasn't quite as nice, so I wore jeans with my sailor top:

I guess I did get a little bit of a tan during my holiday... :)

I went for a coffee in Prenzelberg with some of my friends today, and since the weather was cool but nice to begin with, I decided to get out my checkered sheath dress:

It's ridiculously short, but I think it works almost better as a skirt than as a dress. The pullover goes well with it, because it's thick enough to cover the lines of the bodice.

We walked around Prenzlauer Berg (which is the hip quarter of Berlin, I guess) a bit and did some thrifting. I found a nice black fall-weight jacket/short coat that fit me wonderfully, but that I hope will fit my (very thin) boyfriend, who hasn't bought a new fall jacket in about 10 years (he's 24). We also saw some other nice things...

The vintage vespa just looked very cute in front of that background...

Look at those really old computers! They had a vintage Apple poster in their door. Very cute. :)

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic outfits! That polka dot skirt is awesome! :) Love the vintage Vespa, too.

    ReplyDelete