Friday, September 10, 2010

Self-Stitched September, Day 7, 8 & 9

Why is 6 afraid of 7?

Because 7 ate 9...

Yes, it's a very juvenile joke, I think I read it in a cub-scout magazine back when I was an au-pair... But I had to think about it when I wrote the title of today's post. :)

After only a week, I'm getting pretty bored with my wardrobe. I'm trying to style the pieces differently each time, but I'm not having a great amount of luck with it. So I guess I need to get on with sewing! I also have a couple of refashions planned, but more about that later.


Day 7, the polka dot skirt again. Also, you can see my lacy black undershirt/tanktop.

And here is a closeup of the top for Day 8. I totally love the shirt and the elastic lace. I bought some more in white, to make another top with the blue&white striped jersey...

Day 9, I'm afraid to say, is just a redo of Day 4, the checkered dress. I even styled it exactly the same, and the pics I took didn't look half as nice as the others, so no photos today.

I think I need more dresses, though, especially more or less casual ones. I really like the style for early autumn...

No comments:

Post a Comment