And have some frozen yoghurt. With cherry sauce and crumbled oreos. Yum! :)
I even took my self-drafted green wrap dress for another spin on Sunday. Albeit with tights and a slip, but that means I can wear it for some more weeks, yet!
Also, some exciting things happened!
Minnado recently bought the newest Ottobre Woman issue. Honestly, I've been looking at those magazines for ages, but I've never been *quite* sure if I wanted to buy them. They have a lot of cute patterns, but also a lot of basic knit patterns, and I always think "oh, I can draft those myself". Although honestly, I almost never do... So, I decided to look over the back issues and buy the issue with the most patterns I liked in it. In the end, I got two. The Autumn issues for 2008 and 2010. They get here in, like, 3 weeks. I can't wait! :)
Also, I decided to get some personalized sew-in labels today. Everybody seems to have them and they look so freakin' awesome! (Hmm, a lot of my recent shopping seems to be motivated by jealousy...) Who knows how long they will take to get to me... but then again, I love waiting on the postman when I know there are going to be packages for me! ;)
Exciting thing no. 3: Lisette tagged me for a Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you, Lisette! :)
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this award along to recently discovered blogs
So, seven things about myself... (hmm, this is hard...)
1. I can never decide on a favorite color, though if hard pressed, I'd probably say it was green. Or does polka dot count?2. Before starting this sewing blog, I was writing a personal blog/diary of sorts for 6 years, which no-one ever read. :)
3. The most expensive fabric I ever bought (for a whopping 17,60€/m) ended up a wadder - my boyfriend calls it the Potato Sack Dress. Which may be the reason why I don't buy expensive fabrics anymore...
4. At any given time, I have at least three favorite foods, which at the moment are Vietnamese rice noodle salad, Käsespätzle and grilled feta cheese.
5. I've been drinking (and enjoying) dry red wine, whisky and other "acquired tastes" for practically ages, but only just now started to like beer.
6. I may be in love with the whole cast of Leverage. They are all so adorable!
7. I like to make little lists, but it usually takes me ages to get around and actually do them. I guess they are more like a way for me to clear my head...
Ok, that was it, 7 slightly interesting things about myself. :) I'm tagging:
1. Donna from Nid de Tissus
2. Lily from The House of Mirth
3. Analog Me
Have a happy sewing week!