Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Inspirations

So. Uni has started up again last week, and while I only had evening classes then (in paediatric audiology and phoniatry - quite a mouthful, no?), this week I also have gyn/obs rotation from 7:30 to 2:00. Getting up early in addition to evening class makes my head woozy. Or it might be the cold I've been fighting for the last few days... Which wouldn't be so bad, if we were at least learning lots of interesting stuff. It seems, though, that the docs on my ward have loads of better things to do than teach. At least I'm making some progress on my friendship scarf during audiology lectures. And I cut out the pattern pieces for a knit dress yesterday!

So I thought I could post some of the cute things I found on Pinterest and in blogland during the last few weeks...

cute crocheted flowers by rosa p.

ear warmers by prudent baby
felt flower brooches
how to make big fabric-covered buttons from milk tops
(instructions in German but the pics are self-explanatory...)
cute pleated tote tutorial
buttons sewn onto elastic - very cute!
Hope you have a happy week!

8 comments:

  1. Ooo - lovely! Thank you for sharing - I am thinking that tote could make a lovely Christmas present for someone ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love those button center flower brooches, so cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I hope you are feeling better soon! (and that the docs on your rounds start to take an interest in teaching... how annoying that you feel like you are wasting time during such a long day :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome, and what a great idea for a button bracelet. Take care of yourself and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the inspiration! Hope school is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely inspirations - I like all the yellow and grey tones. Life sounds very busy for you - hope you keep well and enjoy yourself! x

    ReplyDelete