the Phoebe bag but bigger. I have the sinking feeling that I may have to make myself a purse out of the rest of the fabric, too. And maybe a simple A-line skirt? There may be enough left...
Sooo, along to MMMay!
Day 27: birthday-party-in-the-park outfit, striped summer dress and lacy shorts.
Sooo, another me-made month over. *sniff* I can't believe it is June already, time really does fly. I have a little bit of an exciting thing for June, to be revealed later today. :) And life is going to stay exciting, with my new internship term starting in two weeks.
Anyway, I thought I might also do a quick round-up of the clothes I wore this month. I tried to wear everything weather-appropriate at least once, but there were garments that didn't get worn at all.
- my red Crepe dress. I kinda feel that my Crepe dresses aren't quite everyday appropriate... more like Sunday Tea dresses, you know? I do love to wear them, but don't often have the opportunity.
- my polka-dot Sorbetto. Don't quite know how that happened, but I guess I'm not really happy with the fit, same goes for the red peasant blouse...
- my cherry blossom skirt and Elvis skirt. I don't really own any matching me-made tops, and as I was going for whole outfits this time around, they didn't work. I need a black jersey top.
- my lace-refashioned denim skirt. The lace insertion is a bit wonky, but I'm not quite sure why that one missed out. Possibly because all those jersey dresses are way more comfy?
- My navy linen trousers were worn on 5 days! Duh, they're my only pair of me-made trousers.
- My striped tee got four wears. I guess it's both the mix-and-match aspect of separates and the fact that I have very few summer tops? Like, three?
- My polka-dot jersey dress and striped summer jersey dress each got worn three times, the wild print jersey dress twice. They're just so comfy! My green tunic (two wears) falls into this categroy, too.
- My two Macaron dresses also got worn twice each. I love the pattern and may need another one!
- My new summer cardi is only shown on 4 days, but was with me almost every day, to be worn when it got colder. Win! I've already ordered some green yarn for another, similar one.
Heve you learned any important lessons from this year's me-made month?