Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Springy Outfits

Oh, have the last two weeks been dreary and wintery hereabouts! I've been cheering myself up with breakfast muesli chock full with fresh fruit (strawberries!), using tanning lotion and coral-and-emerald painted toe nails. I can't wait for Friday, when I'm going to meet my family in Italy near Milano for a week of family vacation!

I have a few outfit photos from the beginning of the month, when we has a bit of sun, though, which I thought I might show you. :)
The Rooibos! As it isn't lined, I'm wearing it with a black slip, the lace of which you can see peek out. Also, new haircut.
Floral Macaron and a cardi. Obviously I was also wearing a jacket, but my bicycle makes for a lovely wardrobe-and-tripod combination.
Strawberry Macaron layered over a black longsleeve. Isn't the sun lovely?
And the Coral Lola. I love it. And I bought some fabric at GirlCharlee for a couple more versions. Blue paisley and navy and white stripes. Can't wait!

I hope the weather in Italy will be nice. We're renting a little vacation house with a huge kitchen, and I'm so looking forward to buying lovely fresh produce and cooking with my Mom. I'll totally need to buy sundried tomatoes for making pesto...

12 comments:

  1. It's cold and damp here in Toronto too. I went away form the March break so I'm stuck in this cold, damp place until the weather breaks. I hope you have hot, sunny days in Italy. I love the green Rooiboos on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits! Hope you get some more sun soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sun!! I love your new haircut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new makes! Your green Rooibos is fab! Lucky you going to Italy. Be sure to post lost of pics for us sun-starved Canadians!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that coral colour, it´s beautiful!! "Sundried tomatoes for making pesto" uuuummmmmmmmm! Please, take picture of that! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Italy? I am soooo jealous:) I love all the dresses but especially the red Lola - really lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh you have sun!!! Oh you look lovely, such pretty dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the coral dress with tights and coral shoes. Your week in Italy sounds wonderful, I hope you enjoy the weather and the food!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read this only now...I hope you had fun in Italy. If you are in Milan again and have some free time we could meet up

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you've had a great holiday,sounds awesome to be in Italy....love your splash of colour in your outfits, and the new hairdo is super cute :-)

    ReplyDelete