Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Resurfacing

This is just a very quick hello, as my exams are less than a week away!?!! I'm not yet quite frantic, but I doubt that any sewing or blogging will be done in the next week, and my reader will have to pile up a little, too (although some blog reading for relaxation purposes will be done in between studying, if I know myself ;) ).

Anyway, here are a few impressions from my Easter holiday week. We didn't actually spend the whole week in Italy, because of reasons, but I wasn't too sad since it meant I got to see my sister and grandma, and we had a couple of sunny days at my parents' place, too. :)
 
 

The green skirt is a new make, Simplicity 2451, btw! I already love it! More about it, soon.

Ok, back to studying now. As they say: see you on the other side!

10 comments:

  1. Good luck with the exams! Looks like you had a lovely time...see you on the other side then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos - thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the best of luck with your exams Alessa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your exams! I know you'll do brilliantly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! And see you around after the exams. Go Alessa! :-) (Love the skirt, BTW!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck!!! See you on the other side :-) ... hope you've got a lovely treat yo'self planned!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck on your exams. If you take tests like you sew, you will do amazingly well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh, Italy looks lovely. Good luck with exams xx

    ReplyDelete