Monday, March 31, 2014

Crazy March

Is anyone else having a crazy spring? I can't believe we switched to daylight saving yesterday and tomorrow is already the 1st of April.

There's so much I'm meaning to do all the time and somehow I never end up doing it. My to-sew list is growing longer all the time. One of these days I should really do my taxes (first time, ever!). There are forms I haven't filled out yet and I really need a new hair cut. I also really wanted to take part in the Spring Cleaning Swap Meet, but didn't manage to photograph or measure my fabrics in time.

Then again, I've planted about sixteen different tomato seeds and am waiting for them to sprout. The carrots are already showing a tiny pair of leaves. I also planted a few different herbs and a few chili seeds. I got myself a pair of IKEA shelves for my balcony, and a "tomato greenhouse".
I had a very lovely weekend in Volkach with my parents and boyfriend, doing some wine-tasting and generally having a good time.
My choir gave a really fantastic concert. (We don't have the videos yet, but this one is from one of our last concerts, and an original song from our choir leader to boot.)
And yes, I did get a bit of sewing done in the last month.
More Lolas. Two of them, actually, both green. I'll tell you about them soon.

And knickers. Three are finished already, the other three are still lacking their lace elastic.

And about the fabric giveaway - well, I've got a blogging anniversary coming up at the beginning of May. :)

What's occupying your time at the moment?

5 comments:

  1. Waiting for spring to start is occupying my time - LOL! I've been sewing and knitting a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it! I keep wishing I had a way to freeze time! Looks like you've been having an enjoyable spring :-). I've pretty much given up on my sewing lists - only ever get through 1/4 of them. Just have to stop buying fabric and I'll be OK :-P. 2 green Lolas! Look forward to hearing more about them, the one you previewed looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring is soooo crazy! Love your new knickers :-) enjoy this crazy season!!!!! ha, ha,ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just finished up a pair of pants...and now I am thinking about my next project. You are becoming an underwear queen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors! spring has come at last I think (crossing my fingers)!

    ReplyDelete